CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cake Pops!! Cake Pops!!

One of my favorite things to make since discovering them on Bakerella is Cake Pops! They are a lot of work, but they are SO worth it in the end!


Think of them like this. You know how sometimes kids (and maybe you did it when you were a kid) take their cake and frosting and smoosh it all together? That's what a cake pop is! Cake and frosting smooshed together, rolled into a ball, stuck on a stick, and dipped into melting chocolate!


I started making them for the family for fun...



My first attempt for a friend was for the birthday of my good friend Michelle at work.



Then another friend asked me to make some for her. Some for the ladies at the courthouse...




And then more for a fellow co-worker...


And then yet another co-worker asked for some for her granddaughter's fall birthday...


I also enjoyed making them for Emily's preschool for her 5th birthday. They are a lot of work, but the look on a kid's face when they try them(and some adults too) makes it all worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment